The Inuvialuit Settlement Region Community-Based Monitoring Program (ISR-CBMP) is a regionally coordinated, community-based approach to monitoring.
The overall goal of the ISR-CBMP is to support the Inuvialuit “to protect and preserve the Arctic wildlife, environment and biological productivity” to achieve the principles of the Inuvialuit Final Agreement (IFA) and enhance decision-making.
ISR-CBMP Steering Committee
Chair of Steering Committee:
- Frank Pokiak, Chair Inuvialuit Game Council
Steering Committee Members:
- Vic Gillman, Chair Fisheries Joint Management Committee
- Larry Carpenter, Chair Wildlife Management Advisory Council – Northwest Territories
- Lindsay Staples, Chair Wildlife Management Advisory Council – North Slope
Advisor to the Steering Committee:
- Norm Snow, Executive Director Joint Secretariat
Joint Secretariat – Inuvialuit Settlement Region
Telephone: (867) 777-2828